Y.E.S. Group offers GPS control and baseline surveys, civil, transportation and municipal engineering, legal, route location and construction survey services, computer assisted design and drafting, and project supervision and management. It's clients include contractors, utility, mining, oil and gas and exploration companies, private developers, engineering firms, and First Nation and Non-First Nation government departments.
Yukon Engineering Services was formed in 1986 in response to a demand for higher level service in these areas. Through careful selection of dynamic and talented staff members, Y.E.S. built a reputation for innovative design and execution in the difficult conditions of the Yukon Territory. In 2005, Y.E.S. expanded to become the Y.E.S. Group, comprising both Yukon Engineering Services and Yellowhead Engineering Services of Edmonton, Alberta.
» What We Do
Y.E.S. has built a reputation for excellence through the ability to work and partner with both competitive and complementary engineering disciplines, government agencies and local interests, setting the bar within the industry. We place a strong emphasis on hiring flexible, multi-talented individuals. Our principals also share a cultural appreciation and history in developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships and joint ventures with First Nations Governments and Corporations.
» Principal Services We Offer
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Surveys
- Geographical Information System (GIS), Photo Control Surveys, Hydrographic Surveys
- Transportation, Access and Haul Road location, survey, design and construction supervision
- Municipal Engineering and Surveying
- Infrastructure Renewal
- Water & Wastewater Management
- Advanced Construction and Mining Surveys, Computerized Design and Volume Calculatons
- Transmission Line & Substation survey, design and construction supervision
- Project Management, Project Inspection
- Quality/Quantity Control, Cost Estimating and Bidding